Honor The Name
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where is Everyone?!

2 posters

Go down

Where is Everyone?!  Empty Where is Everyone?!

Post by ~HTN]|Ayyar Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:01 pm

Hello all HTN members. been a while. How is everyone? I've kind of missed playing with you guys. Since that we can't play the older version, I was wondering if any of you wanted to join me to talk on AC. Since it is winter now and school is out for about another 1 week, come and talk with me while the time lasts! I have until January 6th off from school, so i'll be on all week! Just kinda sad not seeing any of you on.  Crying or Very sad See ya.
~HTN]|Ayyar
~HTN]|Ayyar

Back to top Go down

Where is Everyone?!  Empty Re: Where is Everyone?!

Post by [HTN]Chubonga_Asylum Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:17 pm

You can still join us in Rootbeer by adding -mshad99.org at the end when you edit your assaultcube.bat file

Most of us play some 1.2 every now and then and we have servers coming in from either f0r3ver or [SODA]___ME___

But I'll try to get on 1.2 at about 7:00 pm every night if the internet allows me lol.

We also have a tournament on the 28th and 29th so you can join us on 1.2.

Chubonga
[HTN]Chubonga_Asylum
[HTN]Chubonga_Asylum
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~HTN]|Ayyar Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:35 pm

Ok, I haven't been into it much, so i'll have to practice. I mostly play COD right now. Want to meet at 8:00 PM EST? I will meet you if you want to talk. Smile
~HTN]|Ayyar
~HTN]|Ayyar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum